Provides FY2017 appropriations for the Department of the Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and related agencies.
Provides appropriations to Interior for:
- the Bureau of Land Management,
- the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service,
- the National Park Service,
- the U.S. Geological Survey,
- the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management,
- the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement,and
- the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement
Funding for the USGS would increase by $6.1 million.
S 3068 was passed the Senate Appropriations Committee on June 16, 2016.